Wordschatt - new format and new words

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 22, 2007
      Hello everybody,

      I have updated my Wordschatt, sections G, H and W. The format should
      be slightly more legible by now. :-)

      Sometimes I tried to explain the etymology of a compound in Sprak
      itself, but this is in a rather experimental phase. (In a future
      version the meaning of a word should be explained in Sprak itself, too.)

      Feedback is welcome.

      http://de.wikibooks.org/wiki/Folksprak/_Wortschatz

      http://de.wikibooks.org/wiki/Folksprak/_Wortschatz#G
      http://de.wikibooks.org/wiki/Folksprak/_Wortschatz#H
      http://de.wikibooks.org/wiki/Folksprak/_Wortschatz#W

      Grøten,
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 22, 2007
        I forgot to say: you're more than welcome to add new entries, new
        translations / cognates of either DE, EN, NL, DA, NO, SV and of course
        to correct mistakes. :-)

        Thanks!

        Stephan

        --- In folkspraak@yahoogroups.com, "stefichjo" <sts@...> wrote:

        > Hello everybody,
        >
        > I have updated my Wordschatt, sections G, H and W. The format should
        > be slightly more legible by now. :-)
        >
        > Sometimes I tried to explain the etymology of a compound in Sprak
        > itself, but this is in a rather experimental phase. (In a future
        > version the meaning of a word should be explained in Sprak itself,
        too.)

        > Feedback is welcome.
        >
        > http://de.wikibooks.org/wiki/Folksprak/_Wortschatz
        >
        > http://de.wikibooks.org/wiki/Folksprak/_Wortschatz#G
        > http://de.wikibooks.org/wiki/Folksprak/_Wortschatz#H
        > http://de.wikibooks.org/wiki/Folksprak/_Wortschatz#W
        >

        > Grøten,
        > Stephan

      • joe.hadoken
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 4, 2007
          ---when i try to open one of the postet "wordschatt"-links, then the
          wikibook site reports, that the requested site doesn´t exist anymore.---
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 4, 2007
            Sorry, sorry, sorry. I have moved these pages recently. How
            inconvenient, so sorry! In the meantime I have worked on plenty of
            parts of the Wordschatt.

            http://de.wikibooks.org/wiki/Folksprak/_Sprak/_Wortschatz

            The parts with a "-" haven't been "worked on" yet:

            -E
            -F
            -K
            -L
            -M
            -N
            -O
            -P
            -R
            SCH
            SL
            SM
            SN
            SP
            -ST
            -SW
            -T

            Thanks for your feed-back!

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 4, 2007
              Aha, lot a work done! But why do you have different categories under
              S (SL, ST, SW, etc), but only with that single letter, and not e.g.
              k, kl, kn, kr, ks, as well? Perhaps because you thought of German
              schl-, schm-, schn, schr etc?

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 5, 2007
                I appreciate you took a look, too.
                I think I was Germthinking, and maybe I will unite these section one
                day. I sperated them also to have little sections (the s-section would
                be the biggest one).

                Bye,