Re: [folkspraak] Folksprak =

  • Markus Martin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18, 2007
      Hi Stephan

      What exactly are you planning to do with the article? Include it in your
      wikibook, or maybe just keep it on your user page? I am just curious.

      Greetings,
      -Markus

      2007/7/18, stefichjo <sts@...>:

      > Hello, as I prepare the Wiki FS article (with our without relevance),
      > I would like to tell you how I see the history of FS:
      >
      > - Folkspraak (by der Folkspraakinstitut)
      >
      > - Folksprak (by David, Ingmar, Stephan)
      > -- Folksprâk (by David)
      > -- Middelsprake (by Ingmar)
      > -- Sprak (by Stephan)
      >
      > So, I'd like to present the dialects of the three of us, too.
      > I change the title of my dialect to "Sprak" (with the synonym
      > "Boksprak"/"Orsprak") in order to avoid name clashes.
      >
      > I know there have been other languages, too. What were their names and
      > who made them, and when? What was the concept of these languages?
      >
      > Bye,
      > Stephan

    • Stephan Schneider
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 19, 2007
        Hi Markus,

        I keep it on my user page as an article. Parts of it are already
        included in the wikibook.
        If it ever happens that the idea of FS has some more documented
        relevance, I might to move it back to the articles name space.
        Folksprak, Middelsprake, Folksprâk and Sprak might be added to Langmaker
        as well, which is something I would like to to, in a not too distant future.

        Bye,
        Stephan