Deutsche Welle

  • bribri56@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 1999
      Anybody been to the Deutsche Welle site?
      I just hit it for the first time today.
      The news of the day can be translated from
      German to any of 35 other languages.
      Great for when you want to compare and contrast
      the languages from which Folkspraak derives.
      Here's the URL: http://www.dwelle.de/
    • Jonathan North Washington
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 1999
        That's neat. They don't have Esperanto! I've listened to them on Shortwave
        before and have all the frequencies if anyone wants them.

        ===
        Jonathan North Washington
        http://jnw.freeservers.com/