14445Re: Weitere Information / Additional information / Pliaj informoj

  • David
    Oct 14, 2012
      Someone wants to leave the group. I'm the admin and I could delete the membership. But I'm afraid that this could be spam. So please, if you really wish to unsubscribe, log on to Yahoo, and come to the group and delete yourself. Or write something a little less brief, so I can be sure that I'm dealing with a person and I can be sure of your intentions. something on the lines of "It's me, En Molin, I don't wish to be in this group, but I can't work out how to delete my membership".

      --- In folkspraak@yahoogroups.com, "Erik" <ditassp2@...> wrote:

      > Sorry everybody. But what does that mean?
      >
      > regards, Erik
      >
      > --- In folkspraak@yahoogroups.com, En Molin <silvavirginis@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Unsubscribe..................

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic