14412Stockholm Trilogi Re: The Swedes have gone mad

  • swartsaxon
    Mar 5, 2012
      The only Swedish book I have seen here recently is the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy by ? In Swedish the first book is called "Män som hatar kvinnor". I'm sure you know the popular movies of the same name.

      P.S. I probably should have written this in Folksprak but I was feeling too lazy to look up the words, sorry.