3rd Annual Hike of Lafitte Corridor

  • Janet Ward Pease
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2007

      Please join the 3rd Annual Hike of the Lafitte Corridor.  Here are the details:

      We will meet at the main entrance to Armstrong Park at 10AM on Sunday, May 20th.

      The hike takes about 2 hours.  Bring sunscreen and water & wear boots or long pants (some places have high weeds) and be sure your shoes are comfortable. If you are not in good health, you may not wish to undertake this journey, as it will probably be a hot day and there are a few areas of slightly rough terrain. The hike will end at the Bulldog on Canal Blvd, where lunch and beer are available.

      See http://b.rox.com/archives/2007/05/07/3rd-annual-hike/ for pictures and history of the hike written by hike organizer, Bart Everson.

      Best regards,

      Janet

      Janet Ward Pease