A Least Bittern is present at Belsy Park. Best viewing is from the east side of the slough by the open water just south of 37th Ave. S. Dennis Sent from mydpwiesenborn
Hi All, As Keith just posted, we had a great trip to SD! The Black Hills truly are an amazing place to bird! Next onto Burleigh County North Dakota. We will be
I hope the pictures are as good as the list Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone ... Nine of us FMbirder types spent a lovely few days in theeauplane
Please refrain from off-topic subjects such as political issues, personal promotion, or out-of-the-area bird reports.
- Sep 23, 2010
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.