RE: [fm-satellite] Re: Back on the Air

  • Craig Gagner
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 24, 2012
      I think Clint might be able to put you on the right track !!!

      _____

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 26, 2012
        Got an old, broken umbrella in the front closet? Or maybe a spare metal tape measure?

        For less than $20 in parts, you can get yourself into the world of high gain antennas for your handheld radio!

        Look at the ANTENNAS page at ...

        http://www.work-sat.com

        Clint, K6LCS