Runway closures

  • Michael G. Danielle
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2013

      The record-setting rains over the last few weeks has set the construction project back quite a bit.  Last week’s rains didn’t allow all the night work to be completed so we’re going to close the runway at night again starting Monday, October 7th through Friday, October 11th from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. each night.  The contractors have formally asked for the project completion day to be moved to November 9th.

      It is expected to only take three nights to get all the new signs and wiring installed so we’ll be cancelling the NOTAM if everything gets done early.  Be sure to check your NOTAM’s and plan accordingly.

      Mike Danielle

      Roseburg Regional Airport Director

      900 SE Douglas Ave

      Roseburg, OR 97470

      (541) 492-6873

      This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the named addressee, disclosure, distribution, copying or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is prohibited.