September news

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 27, 2013
      The September Airport Newsletter has been posted. You can view it here:
      http://www.cityofroseburg.org/files/7113/7761/6262/Sept_2013.pdf

      As always, we welcome any article submissions or requests.

      Fly Safe
    • Al Gerharter
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 27, 2013
        Nicely Done, If I were the News review, I would monitor this site.

        Thank You.

        Al

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 27, 2013
          Al,

          Thank you for your kind words.  >>> Joe

          --
          Regards, Joe
        • Al Gerharter
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 27, 2013
            Joe, I REALLY enjoy your work. Have you ever thought about doing it professionally?(nudge, nudge)

            Thank you for your efforts.
            Al