Re: [flyroseburg] Runway closure

  • Al Gerharter
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 14, 2013
      Thanks.

      Al

      From: Mike
      Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2013 11:19 AM
      Subject: [flyroseburg] Runway closure

      I was notified Saturday that we will be closing the runway at night from 9 pm to 5 am beginning Tuesday, July 16th thru Thursday, July 19th for construction work on the taxiway fillets.

      Please plan your flight accordingly.

    • Mike
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 17, 2013
        We need to close the runway for 2 hours this friday, December 20th, to conduct some surveys. Plan on the big yellow "X's" to go out from 10:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m.

        As always, check NOTAMS and plan accordingly.