Taxiway Relocation Briefing

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2013
      I didn't get final details on the subject project until this last Friday so was not able to schedule a briefing at the airport with sufficient advance notice. I thought this video would be the best way to get the information out to our users. This is a real sausage-making scenario. So, look at the video and call me if you have questions.

      The link is here right below the WW poster:

      http://www.cityofroseburg.org/departments/airport/airport-newsletter/