Airport Compliance Inspection

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2013
      I hope all the exhortations to make sure airport tenants adhere to the rules in each lease concerning non-aviation use of hangars. We have an inspection scheduled with the FAA to inspect our land use compliance - and this includes use of hangars. The date is June 10th in the morning.

      Please remember the caveat: If you don't have room for an airplane in your hangar, you are likely to cause all your fellow tenants and the airport in general a great deal of trouble.
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2013
        Had to correct the first sentence.