B25 locally?

  • algerharter
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25, 2013
      Has anyone seen a B25 in the area? Maybe last weekend, late in the afternoon? I have a 'source', that says there is one parked in a hangar on the way to Florida.

      The slideshow from the last wings and wheels, (on the city website), has some terrific photography. This is good publicity, and I would like to find a way to make it more available to a poorly informed public. Any one have an idea?

      Al Gerharter
    • PB
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 28, 2013
        Al, contact the Roseburg wings and wheels committee. There is someone working on media releases for this year's event. Joe Messinger also mey have some ideas. PB Schafer

        --- In flyroseburg@yahoogroups.com, "algerharter" <algerharter@...> wrote:

        > Has anyone seen a B25 in the area? Maybe last weekend, late in the afternoon? I have a 'source', that says there is one parked in a hangar on the way to Florida.
        >
        > The slideshow from the last wings and wheels, (on the city website), has some terrific photography. This is good publicity, and I would like to find a way to make it more available to a poorly informed public. Any one have an idea?
        >
        > Al Gerharter

      • Joe Messinger
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 28, 2013
          I haven't seen a B-25 around.  As far as getting the slideshow to the general public, about the only way I can think of would be to encourage airport folks to send out the link to the slideshow http://www.cityofroseburg.org/departments/airport/photo-gallery/ to their non aviator friends and encourage them to spread the word.
          >>> Joe

          On 4/28/2013 8:44 PM, PB wrote:

          Al, contact the Roseburg wings and wheels committee. There is someone working on media releases for this year's event. Joe Messinger also mey have some ideas. PB Schafer

          --- In flyroseburg@yahoogroups.com, "algerharter" <algerharter@...> wrote:

          > Has anyone seen a B25 in the area? Maybe last weekend, late in the afternoon? I have a 'source', that says there is one parked in a hangar on the way to Florida.
          >
          > The slideshow from the last wings and wheels, (on the city website), has some terrific photography. This is good publicity, and I would like to find a way to make it more available to a poorly informed public. Any one have an idea?
          >
          > Al Gerharter

        • Al Gerharter
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 29, 2013
            Thanks Joe, I’ll do that. I suspect this fellow was feeding me a line.

            Al

            Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2013 10:01 PM
            Subject: Re: [flyroseburg] Re: B25 locally?