Wings & Wheels Meeting

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2013
      Just a reminder that our first meeting to plan the 2013 Roseburg event will be held Tuesday, January 15th at 5:00 p.m. at the FBO.

      If you're interested in lending a hand or want to contribute your ideas, please come. We'll be discussing a date, concept, feature aircraft and vendors. All are welcome. Volunteers greeted with gushing enthusiasm!