Frank Varnum

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2013
      This is from Frank's daughters: Gail Houston and Terry Littleton.
      He leaves a big vacant spot in our hearts. We will miss him forever.
      You are all welcome to come to the celebration of his life. He certainly lead a great one with no stone unturned.

      Dad passed away Saturday, the 12th at 11:50 PM (10 minutes before midnight).
      We are going to hold a Memorial luncheon/Celebration on Saturday, the 19th at noon at the
      Umpqua Community Center (the Historical Umpqua Elementary School) located 9 miles west of Sutherlin and 15 miles northwest of Roseburg at
      806 Hubbard Creek Rd.
      Umpqua, OR 97486
      541-459-6319
      http://umpquacommunitycenter.org/