Welcome!

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2011
      This group was formed to serve as a forum for pilots, airport tenants, airport users and anyone interested in the Roseburg Regional Airport (KRBG) located at Roseburg, Oregon. My hope is that the free exchange of ideas will help promote our airport and improve service there.

      I have seen Yahoo groups used to this advantage elsewhere but I've also seen it cause real problems. So, this is a relatively easy, cheap way to set up a forum and if it gets out of hand, it's easy to shut down and we'll try something else.

      Please feel free to list your gripes, compliments, and ideas here. This is not just a tool for talking to airport management but a way to get a sense from everyone's perspective about where we think KRBG is going and if we think it's on the right track.

      Don't be timid but please be cordial.

      Just to get things started, please check out the last Roseburg City Council meeting video. Usually boring stuff but look what happens about 15 minutes into the meeting. This should be of interest to EVERYONE who flies into or from KRBG. Here is an example of why it is important to voice your opinions and keep close tabs on how your airport is managed.

      So here you are. Wax eloquent and play nice. Let the games begin.