Freedom flight

  • PB
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 25, 2011
      Anyone interested in participating in the 2012 Freedom Flight. Let's plan on breakfast as usual at Elmers, say 0930. Flight to follow.

      PB
    • PB
      Message 2 of 18 , Dec 25, 2011
        --- In flyroseburg@yahoogroups.com, "PB" <jarhead33910@...> wrote:

        > Anyone interested in participating in the 2012 Freedom Flight. Let's plan on breakfast as usual at Elmers, say 0930. Flight to follow.
        >
        > PB

        Sorry,For those who don't know, this is on New Year's day.
      • Bruce Harrington
        Message 3 of 18 , Dec 26, 2011
          Boyter and Harrington will be there!
          Flight to follow, weather permitting!
        • Joe Messinger
          Message 4 of 18 , Dec 26, 2011
            I'm available if there's an open seat.  >>> Joe

            On 12/25/2011 8:51 PM, PB wrote:

            --- In flyroseburg@yahoogroups.com, "PB" <jarhead33910@...> wrote:

            > Anyone interested in participating in the 2012 Freedom Flight. Let's plan on breakfast as usual at Elmers, say 0930. Flight to follow.
            >
            > PB

            Sorry,For those who don't know, this is on New Year's day.

          • Mike Danielle
            Message 5 of 18 , Dec 26, 2011
              I'll be there bummin' a ride.

              Mike

              Message 6 of 18 , Dec 26, 2011
                Love to!  We'll be on our way to L.A. about the time you're having breakfast.  Go Ducks!  Happy New Year!!

                > Anyone interested in participating in the 2012 Freedom Flight. Let's plan on breakfast as usual at Elmers, say 0930. Flight to follow.
                >
                > PB

                Sorry,For those who don't know, this is on New Year's day.

              • agerhart2
                Message 7 of 18 , Dec 26, 2011
                  You've always got a seat with me, Mike, 182RG, you too Jim, and of course Claron. I have some young ladies that would like to go along, this year, but I think we'll be able to work them in.

                  What number is this? I have photos from 2007, so it must be at least the 4th annual Freedom Flight.

                  Al Gerharter

                  Message 8 of 18 , Dec 27, 2011
                    07,08,09,10,11.........this will be the 6th year. PB

                    --- In flyroseburg@yahoogroups.com, "agerhart2" <agerhart2@...> wrote:

                    > You've always got a seat with me, Mike, 182RG, you too Jim, and of course Claron. I have some young ladies that would like to go along, this year, but I think we'll be able to work them in.
                    >
                    > What number is this? I have photos from 2007, so it must be at least the 4th annual Freedom Flight.
                    >

                    > Al Gerharter
                    >

                    > --- In flyroseburg@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Danielle" <mikeda@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > I'll be there bummin' a ride.
                    > >
                    > > Mike

                  • cnc Dan Sprauge
                    Message 9 of 18 , Dec 27, 2011

                      Ill have an empty seat also Mike---Dan

                      Message 10 of 18 , Dec 28, 2011

                        I graciously accept!

                        Message 11 of 18 , Dec 28, 2011

                          Very good !! --------- Ill have your ticket at the boarding gate ( NO TSA)   you will have to bring your own inflight snack !

                          Message 12 of 18 , Dec 28, 2011
                            Planning to be there too :-)

                            --- In flyroseburg@yahoogroups.com, "PB" <jarhead33910@...> wrote:

                            > Anyone interested in participating in the 2012 Freedom Flight. Let's plan on breakfast as usual at Elmers, say 0930. Flight to follow.
                            >
                            > PB

                          • Bruce Harrington
                            Message 13 of 18 , Dec 29, 2011
                              Tell Warren!  Please!  8^)

                              Planning to be there too :-)

                            • Jim Stapleton
                              Message 14 of 18 , Dec 29, 2011
                                Looks like the weather is going to cooperate.  Have a great time!

                                Jim Stapleton

                                P.s.  Happy Birthday, Frank!  Happy New year to Paula and you and the group!!
                              • jarhead33910
                                Message 15 of 18 , Dec 10, 2013
                                  Freedom flight will again be held on Jan 1. 0930 breakfast at Elmer's in Roseburg-flight to follow. I am ordering T-shirts for the event. If you want one, you need to let me know ASAP the quantity, size, and color you want.

                                  PB
                                • Rhonda Sprague
                                  Message 16 of 18 , Dec 11, 2013
                                    Rhonda...navy. Xxxl. Dan will pay?

                                    He just asked me who I go to have shirts done.  Loren at paramount printing. On walnut street.

                                    Sent from my iPad

                                    Message 17 of 18 , Dec 11, 2013

                                      Got it. Yes, I am working with Loren. Does Dan want a shirt also?

                                    • Al Gerharter
                                      Message 18 of 18 , Dec 11, 2013
                                        Oops, size Large.

                                        Al