One more question; How should the clew fasten to the boom? On my original boom there is a hole through the end. I presume you simply tie off the short linerickclark201
That is just the same as the spreader on my boat. I will be rigging the boat as near to the original as I can, using this spreader. As to the numbers, I don'trickclark201
Great, thanks. I am planning on it being removeable as you say. If I have any issues with strength I'll rethink some reinforcement. I can't imagine the hickoryrickclark201
See our website at flyingternusa.org
- Aug 8, 2006
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- Anyone can post messages.