2Derech Hateva Teen Summer Program

  • Derech
    Mar 8, 2010
      Explore Israel with Derech Hateva's Israel Trail Teen Adventure summer program!

      Spend this summer in Israel having fun & challenging your self to the extreme on ITTA! This month-long program combines multi-day backpacking, hiking, biking and rock climbing with Torah-learning and volunteering, along the Israel Trail (Shvil Yisrael) in the North & in the desert. "At Derech Hateva you grow as a person while having the time of your life." Miriam K. Alum

      ITTA is open for both North American and Israeli teens ages 14-18, who want to have an amazing experience and go beyond their limits. This summer's adventure dates are, Session I (4 weeks) July 4th – August 3rd, for girls and July 5th – August 3rd for boys and Session II (2 weeks) August 9th – 24th. Each group has an average of 8-12 members, and 2-3 highly trained and experienced bi-lingual educator/guides. The groups focus on outdoor & leadership skills, teamwork, making friends with great teens from around the world and keeping Shabbat in nature.

      "Derech Hateva teaches, our kids how to be independent, strong mensches who are caring members of a community." Elena N. Alum Parent

      Act now, as there are limited spaces available and groups fill up quickly. Please visit the website to learn more and download the application.

      Derech Hateva provides teens and adults Nature-based opportunities to experience the wonder and excitement of the outdoors through meaningful adventures in Israel. For more information on our programs or to apply visit, www.derechhateva.org, or contact us at programs@... or 212-537-6280.