Re: [florida_justice_project] Things Are Coming Together

  • Robert Jones, fun guy in Orlando
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2006
      Hi Dale,

      I recently obtained a copy of a blank Subpoena for information and the list of Custodians of records that it must be sent to for the various cell phone companies.

      I though this may be useful for others who are trying to defend themselves against false allegations. Note the Subpoena is issued by the court and does not require an attorney.

      I though this info may be useful to others and perhaps you want to archive it somehow in the group. If you do let me know and I will forward the files to you.

      Bob Jones, orlandofungi@...
      Life is a very complicated self-replicating way of increasing the entropy in the universe.
      Some think its 42 or a creation of an all powerful omnipotent being that does not pay us much attention anymore.
      What ever enjoy it and don't mess up anyone else's entropy.