MORE GOOD NEWS!

  • Dale Zurbriggen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2006
      I just received word from Mike Shapiro, who is the station manager for
      WINK-TV out of Naples/Ft. Meyers. He is assigning an investigative
      reporter to cover my story, to go along with the Police corruption in
      Naples.

      More details as they become available....

      Dale

      ps: Don't forget we still are working with FOX News and The O'Reilly
      Factor, and I have just received word from AMW's John Walsh. He helps
      victims on both sides of the law. I have a feeling that the
      complainant in my case is not going to like the exposure that she
      receives, and will be run out of town on a rail. That is if she isn't
      encarcerated for perjury.