Air- and G as-Cleanin g Technolo gy Course (August 11 – 15, 201 4 | Boston , MA)
For your information...
Andrew Cutz, CIH, AIHA Fellow | Moderator, GlobalOccHyg List |
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/globalocchyg-list/ (on Yahoo Groups) |
RSS Feed http://rss.groups.yahoo.com/group/globalocchyg-list/rss | http://tinyurl.com/GlobalOccHyg-List (on LinkedIn) NEW!
Think Globally, Act Locally!
FOR YOUR INFORMATION...
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 09:35:58 -0500
Subject: Air- and Gas-Cleaning Technology Course
View printer friendly browser version. Air- and Gas-Cleaning Technology Course Visit Our Website Connect with us:Reference code: IPFTW14-EM03
In-Place Filter Testing WorkshopAugust 11 – 15, 2014 | Boston, MA
Learn More Program Agenda Register Today
For over 40 years, Harvard School of Public Health has offered In-Place Filter Testing Workshop, providing the essential hands-on training needed to design, implement, monitor, and maintain air-cleaning systems. Participants benefit from applied interactive laboratory sessions where they have the opportunity to operate a variety of testing equipment and discuss practical approaches to challenges they face daily.Program Highlights:
- Certification of nuclear and non-nuclear air-cleaning systems
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) regulatory impact on Pressurized Water Reactor and Boiling Water Reactor power plants
- U.S. NRC regulations as they pertain to nuclear air- and gas-cleaning systems
- Nuclear field testing in relation to ASME nuclear standards N-509 and N-510, Regulatory Guide 1.52, and ASME nuclear code AG-1
- Airflow measurements
- Air-filtration and adsorption theory
- Aerosol technology
- Various facets of ventilation systems
- Hands-on laboratory sessions
"The labs brought to life the principles we were taught. With their hands-on experience, [the labs] make the program the best learning experience I have ever had in continuing education."
US Department of Defense
Learn More For more information, or to register, visit: ecpe.sph.harvard.edu,
call: 617.432.2100, or email: contedu@...
Unsubscribe or update your email address.Harvard School of Public Health | Executive and Continuing Professional Education
677 Huntington Avenue | Boston, MA 02115