Oops! Correction: Legionella Webinar (June 17th)

  • Andrew Cutz
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2014
      For your information...

      Andrew Cutz

      RSS Feed
      http://rss.groups.yahoo.com/group/globalocchyg-list/rss   | http://tinyurl.com/GlobalOccHyg-List (on LinkedIn)   NEW!

      'Think Globally, Act Locally'

      Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 12:14:44 -0400
      From: information@...
      To: Andrew Cutz, CIH <andrewcutz@...>
      Subject: Oops! Correction: Legionella Webinar (June 17th)

      EMLab P&K
      www.emlabpk.comShop Online | Contact Us
      Dear Andrew,

      Sorry! We sent the wrong date for the next Legionella webinar. Please see below for the correct date and registration link.

      You are cordially invited to attend EMLab P&K's upcoming Legionella webinar on Tuesday, June 17, 2014 (9:00am-10:30am, Pacific; 12:00pm-1:30pm, Eastern). This complimentary live webinar takes place online so you will need a computer with internet access. Your instructor will be Dr. Michael Berg.

      Register Now
      Register today and reserve your spot!

      About this webinar:
      Field workers are often called upon to identify and eliminate Legionella contaminations in buildings. This organism is a significant threat to human health, particularly for individuals who are immune compromised due to either age or medical conditions. The Legionella organism possesses unique characteristics that allow it to readily colonize homes, workplaces and hospitals. These same characteristics make Legionella difficult to detect, quantify and eradicate. In this presentation we will discuss this challenge from the perspective of a worker in the field. Particular focus will be placed on utilizing the most modern methods and technologies we have available to address Legionella detection and remediation.
      Topics include:
      The process and tools of detection Signs of possible Legionella contamination Signs exhibited by individuals exposed to Legionella Design and execution of a sampling plan Analytical methods and interpretation of lab results Recommended action thresholds for contamination Methods and applications for eradicating Legionella contamination
      Legionella Contamination: Contemporary Techniques for Detection and Remediation
      Tuesday, June 17, 2014

      9:00 am – 10:30 am (Pacific)
      12:00 pm – 1:30 pm (Eastern)

      Sponsored by EMLab P&K
      Continuing Education Units (CEU's): ABIH: This event contains 1.5 technical contact hours and may be eligible for ABIH CM credit (see ABIH website for CM credit criteria). BCSP: This event contains 1.5 technical contact hours and may be eligible for BCSP Recertification points. This course is also accepted for ACAC (IAQA) RCs, CAHPI(BC): 1.5 MRCs, and is approved for CRBOH: 0.25 RM points (Award # 2014-11).
      About Michael Berg, Ph.D.
      Dr. Michael Berg is EMLab P&K's Eastern Region Laboratory Director. Dr. Berg joined EMLab P&K in 2005 and has worked as Department Manager, Regional Director, and Technical Director. He holds a Ph.D. in Biology from the Technical University of Darmstadt, Germany. Dr. Berg has also published his work in peer reviewed journals and presented at national and international meetings.

      To attend our complimentary Legionella webinar, please register online. If you have questions or need assistance, please email us or call our webinar support line toll-free at (855) 888-6094.

      We hope you can join us!
      EMLab P&K

      Call Us: 1-866-888-MOLD (6653)

      Forward to a Friend

      This email was sent to andrewcutz@... by information@... |

      EMLab P&K | 1150 Bayhill Blvd., Suite 100 | San Bruno | CA | 94066