[globalocchyg-list] RE: Can't Travel to the U.S. for AIHce 2014 + Stewardship? ATTEND VIRTUALLY FROM YOUR HOME OR OFFICE!

  • Andrew Cutz
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2014
      For your information and consideration!

      Andrew Cutz

      RSS Feed
      http://rss.groups.yahoo.com/group/globalocchyg-list/rss   | http://tinyurl.com/GlobalOccHyg-List (on LinkedIn)   NEW!

      AIHce 2014 + Stewardship Evolution & Journey to a Safer Tomorrow
      San Antonio, Texas | May 31-June 5 | www.aihce2014.org

      AIHA Fall Conference 2014
      Washington, DC | October 18-22 | www.aihafallconference.org

      2014 Asia Pacific OH Conference + Exhibition
      Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | November 4-6 |
      www.aihaap.org

      'Think Globally, Act Locally'

      FOR YOUR INFORMATION... PLEASE CIRCULATE!

      To: globalocchyg-list@yahoogroups.com
      CC: industrial_hygiene_list_for_africa@yahoogroups.com; industrial_hygiene_list_for_asia_and_pacific_rim@yahoogroups.com; americasocchealth@yahoogroups.com; europeansc@yahoogroups.com
      From: Andrew Cutz, CIH <andrewcutz@...>
      Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 03:46:24 -0400
      Subject: [globalocchyg-list] RE: Can't Travel to the U.S. for AIHce 2014 + Stewardship? ATTEND VIRTUALLY FROM YOUR HOME OR OFFICE!

      Wednesday, March 12, 2014

      Dear AIHA International Affiliate Members,

      As an International Affiliate member of AIHA, we would like to invite you to attend the AIHce Virtual Conference, June 2-5, 2014.

      The AIHce Virtual Conference provides OEHS practitioners from around the world, like you, the opportunity to have top-notch education and inspiring keynotes delivered directly to their desktops, with none of the hassle and expense of international travel. Plus, you will even be eligible to earn up to 31 CM credit hours for participating!

      The AIHce Virtual Conference will broadcast LIVE sessions from San Antonio, Texas, USA on June 2-5, 2014.
      Reference URLhttp://portal.criticalimpact.com/vm.cfm?i=2903FCAAE7FB420F

      Participate Live

      If you have questions, comments or feedback during the broadcasts, take advantage of the live online chat to talk with other AIHce Virtual Conference participants and ask questions to the session speakers!

      Make it a Group Training Event
      Invite your coworkers and colleagues to make it an event! One of the biggest benefits of the AIHce Virtual Conference is that it allows for groups to participate together. Register once and as many people as you’d like to invite may view the conference along with you. There are no fees for additional participants. All you’ll need for a group viewing is a room (many groups utilize conference rooms at their office), an internet connection, a laptop with speakers, a projector, and a screen.

      Can't Make the Live Broadcast?
      We understand the time difference may prove challenging for many of our international members, so we will also be recording the sessions and making them available to you to view at a later time.

      SOURCE:  http://portal.criticalimpact.com/vm.cfm?i=2903FCAAE7FB420F