Appeal for the victims of super-typhoon Yolanda (Haiyan) in the Phils

  • Andrew Cutz
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2013
    For your information and immediate action!

    Andrew Cutz

    Andrew Cutz, CIH, AIHA Fellow  |  Moderator, GlobalOccHyg List  |

    RSS Feed
    http://rss.groups.yahoo.com/group/globalocchyg-list/rss   | http://tinyurl.com/GlobalOccHyg-List (on LinkedIn)   NEW!

    Flood Relief Aid List

    http://tinyurl.com/Flood-Relief-Aid-List (on LinkedIn) NEW!

    'Think Globally, Act Locally' http://www.aiha.org/weblog/aihablog/2008/09/what_are_your_impressions_of_h.html

    FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE ACTION... PLEASE CIRCULATE!

    Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 18:50:55 -0800
    Subject: FW: appeal for the victims of super-typhoon Yolanda (Haiyan) in the Phils
    From: garrettdbrown@...
    To: andrewcutz@...

    FW: appeal for the victims of super-typhoon Yolanda (Haiyan) in the PhilsDear Colleagues: I know you have been following the terrible destruction visited upon the Philippines by the recent typhoon, thanks to climate change.

    There are many appeals for support circulating and I hope they are all successful, but I wanted to bring to your attention the email I just received from colleagues in the grassroots OHS movement in the Philippines which our Network has worked with the in the past.

    It seems that in many disasters very little of the relief ever reaches the people the donors want to help. In this case, I feel confident that any donations made in response to this appeal will reach the people who need assistance the most.

    Best regards,
    Garrett Brown