[occ-env-med-l digest: September 14, 2013] The Literature of Environmental and Occupational Health

  • Andrew Cutz
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2013
      Sunday, September 15, 2013

      Tee L. Guidotti, MD, MPH, DABT
      Editor, Archives of Environmental and Occupational Health

      Thank you Dr. Tee L. Guidotti!

      Sincerely yours,

      Andrew Cutz

      Andrew Cutz, CIH, AIHA Fellow  |  Moderator, GlobalOccHyg List  |

      RSS Feed
      http://rss.groups.yahoo.com/group/globalocchyg-list/rss   | http://tinyurl.com/GlobalOccHyg-List (on LinkedIn) NEW!

      AIHA 2013 Fall Conference   MIAMI, Florida  |  September 28 - October 02, 2013 |  'Your Source for Scientific, Management & Technical Knowledge'  |  Visit:  http://www.aihafallconference.org

      FOR YOUR INFORMATION & REFERENCE...

      Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 00:18:19 -0400
      Subject: occ-env-med-l digest: September 14, 2013
      To: occ-env-med-l@...
      From: occ-env-med-l@...
      OCC-ENV-MED-L Digest for Saturday, September 14, 2013.

      1. The Literature of Environmental and Occupational Health

      ---
      You are currently subscribed to occ-env-med-l axsd: andrewcutz@...
      To send a message to our entire community, please address it to Occ-Env-Med-L@...
      This is the free Discussion Forum for Clinical & Public Health professionals in Occupational & Environmental Medicine (exposure-related human disease).

      Originated at Duke University in 1993, it now is centered at Univ. N. Carolina School of Public Health, where it is still managed by Gary Greenberg, MD

      Please contact GNGreenberg@... for any questions.
      Websites:
      Searchable archives: http://archives.occhealthnews.net
      Disclaimer of opinions: http://disclaimer.occhealthnews.net
      Rules of behavior: http://rules.occhealthnews.net
      Sponsors of this free forum: http://sponsors.occhealthnews.net
      Sponsorship opportunities to maintain this resource: http://sponsorship.occhealthnews.net

      --Forwarded Message Attachment--
      Subject: The Literature of Environmental and Occupational Health
      From: tee.guidotti@...
      Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 18:26:12 -0400

      We have arranged for a collection of articles on the literature of environmental and occupational health to be made available for free to our colleagues, especially for the benefit of new investigators and for teachers to make available to their students.

      Starting in 2005, the journal ran a series of editorials by myself on the structure of the literature of our field, and a series of historical essays by our Deputy Editor, Derek Smith (University of Newcastle, Australia). We now want to make those articles available to readers who missed them when they first came out.

      At our request, the publisher of our journal (Taylor & Francis) has pulled together 11 of the articles into a "special virtual issue" devoted to the literature of environmental and occupational health and has made them available at no cost on the internet for 90 days.