How we can partner during the next hurricane

  • Andrew Cutz
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2013

      Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 14:41:14 -0400
      From: information@...
      To: andrewcutz@...
      Subject: How we can partner during the next hurricane

      EMLab P&K, When quality and accuracy are critical.
      www.emlabpk.comShop Online | About EMLab P&K | Contact Us
      Dear Andrew,
      As the peak of hurricane season approaches, we recognize that your work is important during the recovery process. We are here to partner with you and assist in getting people and communities back on their feet.

      As you probably know, we have a network of laboratories across the United States, covering the West Coast, Midwest, Gulf Coast, and East Coast. We are here to help you as you help others.
      How can we help you? Contact us to discuss customized services including:
      Scheduling an on-site analyst Coordinating courier service to pick up samples and deliver them to our lab Emergency contact phone # when you need to plan for lab analysis after-hours Purchasing sampling supplies and equipment via our online store Setting up priority analysis for mold, bacteria, PCR, and asbestos

      To discuss how we can partner together, email us at customerservice@.... We look forward to hearing from you!

      Best Regards,

      EMLab P&K
      A TestAmerica Company

      Call Us: 1-888-866-6653

      Forward to a Friend

      This email was sent to andrewcutz@... by information@...  | Privacy Policy.

      EMLab P&K | 1150 Bayhill Drive, Suite 100 | San Bruno | CA | 94066

      END   Forwarded by Andrew Cutz, CIH, AIHA Fellow  |  Moderator, Flood Relief Aid List |

      http://tinyurl.com/Flood-Relief-Aid-List (on LinkedIn) NEW!

      'Think Globally, Act Locally' http://www.aiha.org/weblog/aihablog/2008/09/what_are_your_impressions_of_h.html