Full-time Excellent AS3 GUI developer at Danny (Anywhere)

  • flexjobs-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2010

      Full-time Excellent AS3 GUI developer

      at Danny (Anywhere)

      Description
      we got an exciting opportunity for a
      superstar Actionscript3 GUI developer (not FLEX coder!!!)
      willing to develop the next generation of Web Conference and Share
      Platform.

      we are 2 years fresh startup going public very soon,
      we are looking for top-notch professional willing to join our co-founding team.

      conditions:
      (1) Please if you are not considering yourself as REAL AS3 Expert (not flex)
      don't contact me, it just waste of time for both of us! thanks in advance!
      (2) individual freelancer (not companies) who seek to become full-time employee in exciting new ongoing startup

      Read more @ http://flex-jobs.org/job/33/excellent-as3-gui-developer-at-danny/

      Find more Adobe Flex Jobs .