It could be that unless both text inputs contain strings that parse into numbers you’ll get funky results like NaN for empty string. From:alex_harui
Hello, thanks for the response. i am already using a change listener on the text input but when i start typing in the first textinput, i don't get the desiredstinasius
I'm not sure if you are aware, but using a form is a better choice. To answer your question, use a change listener on the text input to achieve what you need.abhinay.dronamraju
Note: job postings are not allowed on this list. Please use the flexjobs list instead.
- Mar 17, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.