Interesting idea, I'll look into it. I'm using Flex 4.13 currently. From: "Alex Harui aharui@... [flexcoders]" To:abg2c
I think if each window loads a module, that module gets its own styles. You might need Flex 4.6 or later for that to work. -Alex From:alex_harui
I'm developing a multi-window Flex/AIR desktop app. I would very much like to be able to change CSSStyleDeclarations on a per-window basis. It seems that if Iabg2c
Note: job postings are not allowed on this list. Please use the flexjobs list instead.
- Mar 17, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.