Re: vertical text alignment within datagridcolumn

  • candysmate
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2008
      --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Harui" <aharui@...> wrote:

      > verticalAlign, paddingTop, paddingBottom?

      Thanks Alex.

      Actually, the solution turned out to be even more fundamental.
      Highlighting the character with my mouse cursor showed that the
      character required occupied only the bottom half of the character
      (TrueType)rectangle as a whole. Downloading a trail font editor and
      shifting the required pixels up made me a happy bunny again. :0