Using arraycollection data with tree component?

  • candysmate
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
      I have data returned from a database into an arraycollection. Are
      there any examples around to help me use this with a tree component
      please?

      My googling (I love a good google) hasn't turned up anything useful so
      far.
    • candysmate
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
        --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "candysmate" <graham@...> wrote:

        > I have data returned from a database into an arraycollection. Are
        > there any examples around to help me use this with a tree component
        > please?
        >
        > My googling (I love a good google) hasn't turned up anything useful so
        > far.

        Hurrah! Just found Bruce Philips' excellent blog:
        http://www.brucephillips.name/blog/index.cfm/2007/1/1/How-To-Use-An-ArrayCollection-As-The-Data-Provider--For-The-Flex-2-Tree-Control