Re: Skin sources?

  • candysmate
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2007
      --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "scalenine" <juan@...> wrote:

      > Also check out:
      >
      > http://fleksray.org/Flex_skin.html
      >
      > http://www.fillcolors.com
      >
      > http://bkflex.blogspot.com/ - Bhavin has some skins on there.
      >
      > Also, you can do a search on Adobe Exchange in the Flex section:
      >
      > http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/exchange/
      >
      > Hope that helps.
      >
      > Juan
      > scalenine.com
      > degrafa.com

      Much obliged Juan.
    • John Barrett
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2007
        Can I ask are these skins mostly CSS?
        I am a newbie in flex, but I am really liking these skins, very cool stuff!

        I saw fillcolors.com from asfusion, and am going to try to create a cool skin of my own.
        I just thought that I would ask.

        Thanks,
        John

        --- In flexcoders@yahoogro ups.com, "Brian Holmes" <Brian.Holmes@ ...>
        wrote:

        > you couldn't have looked to hard
        >

        > http://www.scalenin e.com/
        >

        > ____________ _________ _________ __

        for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have
        received this e-mail in error please notify the sender by return
        e-mail delete this e-mail and refrain from any disclosure or action
        based on the information.
        > ***

      • candysmate
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 2, 2007