Re: Is the Flex bug tracker public?

  • Borek
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2007
      Hi Peter, I've never received any e-mail so no, I didn't activate my
      account in any way - I've just signed up. I didn't find a way to
      re-send the activation e-mail and I am only encountering the message
      "You do not have a permission to log in". Could someone possibly fix
      this for me? (My login name is 'borek'.)

      Thanks,
      Borek

      --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Peter DeHaan" <pdehaan@...> wrote:

      > Borek,
      >

      > The Flex bug tracker should be available to everybody. Did you activate
      > your account before trying to log in?
      >

      > Peter
      >
      > Adobe Systems Incorporated
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Peter DeHaan
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2007

        Thanks Borek,

        We’re investigating the issue.

        Regards,

        Peter

        Adobe Systems Incorporated

        Hi Peter, I've never received any e-mail so no, I didn't activate my
        account in any way - I've just signed up. I didn't find a way to
        re-send the activation e-mail and I am only encountering the message
        "You do not have a permission to log in". Could someone possibly fix
        this for me? (My login name is 'borek'.)

        Thanks,
        Borek

        --- In flexcoders@yahoogro ups.com, "Peter DeHaan" <pdehaan@... > wrote:

        > Borek,
        >

        > The Flex bug tracker should be available to everybody. Did you activate
        > your account before trying to log in?
        >

        > Peter
        >
        > Adobe Systems Incorporated

      • Peter DeHaan
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2007

          Borek,

          You should be able to log in. Would you mind trying again?

          Also, I filed your Validator bug (https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/SDK-12024), but feel free to try adding comments or uploading a simple test case.

          Peter

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 2, 2007
            Thanks Peter, I am now able to log in.