Can I aware that the user click left key or right key of the mouse?

  • zedan_gu
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1 2:00 AM
      Can I aware that the user click left key or right key of the mouse?
      I had found nothing on the help document ( about the mouse event),
    • Alex Harui
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2 12:15 AM

        Flash only cares about the left mouse button.  The right button brings up context menus.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2 6:25 PM
          Ths, Alex ,
          Can I disable right click to bring up context menus?
        • Alex Harui
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2 8:44 PM

            Sorry, no.  You can modify some of what shows up though

            Can I disable right click to bring up context menus?