Re: [flexcoders] Re: FileReference Download

  • Dave Carabetta
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 9, 2006
      sbryne, you should be good to go now on our servers. However, I should note that there should not be a crossdomain.xml file in the support directory as you pasted in because crossdomain.xml should be in the web root only. It is here:

      https://flexdemos.cynergysystems.com/crossdomain.xml

      If you find that something is explicitly looking for the /support/crossdomain.xml or linking directly to it, please send it my way.

      Regards,
      Dave.
      Cynergy Systems, Inc.
      www.cynergysystems.com

      On 11/9/06, Carson Hager < carson.hager@...> wrote:

      Sorry about that. It's been a crazy week and I haven't watch this list much. What is the link that is missing?  If you can send it to me in email, that will make sure that I see it.

      Carson

      Carson Hager
      Cynergy Systems, Inc.
      http://www.cynergysystems.com