Video streaming...

  • James
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
      I have a need to have video streaming from a set of security cameras. The only research I've come up is that Flex uses .FLV  and even MP3 for sound. Does anybody know of any other way to accomplish this? The cameras are on an intranet, and are IP and some are wireless, they can accept java commands, but how do I get to display them in Flex and send commands to them?

      Thanks in advance
      James

    • JesterXL
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
        You might want to ask the Flashcom group.  I've seen IP cameras usage with Flashcom come up a lot, and I coulda swore they had ways to get this to work.

        chattyfig.figleaf.com
        - Flashcom