Question about the flexstore mxml file in the samples

  • nostra72@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
      I have been trying to learn about the makeup of this file so I can hopefully make a similar file myself. I know that the file is linked to other files which I have also looked at which brings me to my question. I do not see where the line of code is that links the images of the items in the store to the page. I know the images are saved in products folder thats inside the assets folder. But what I do not see is any mention of the image files in the flextore.mxml file or its connected as files. I want to know how it is connected so I could make a similar page but with different images?
    • Abdul Qabiz
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
        Hi,

        All information about products and images are stored in catalog.xml that is stored in  "samples\WEB-INF\classes\samples\flexstore" folder.

        FlexStore receives this information about images via RemoteObject.

        -abdul

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
          If you look in the main.mxml file you'll will see the ProductDetails
          class is embedded. It actual class path is:

          org.nevis.cairngorm.samples.store.view.productdetails.ProductDetails

          Open the product details file and on about line 51 you will see the
          <mx:Image> tag displaying the product image.