Report in Excel format

  • Jairo França (TGI)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2013

      Hi,

      I generate my reports in Flex using AlivePDF.

      Now I need to generate the same report in Excel format.

      Does anyone solve such a problem? Any conversion tool or Excel library with layout options?

      Thanks in advance.

    • anas naeem
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2013
        Hi Jairo,

        I think your solution is in using as3xls library. Please check out the below mentioned links hope this helps you out.

        https://code.google.com/p/as3xls/
        https://code.google.com/p/as3xls/wiki/Tutorial
        https://github.com/djw/as3xls/

        Regards