Publishing to AIR Captive Runtime ONLY creates .tmp folder

  • Margo Powell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2013
      I am having a problem publishing an air captive runtime using the AIR
      SDK in Adobe Flash Builder 4.6 on a Windows pc. I am having the same
      problem that was posted at stack overflow where the only thing that was
      created is a .tmp folder.

      http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13576023/publishing-to-air-captive-runtime-only-creates-tmp-folder

      Has anyone else run into this problem? Is there a solution?

      --
      Margo Powell
      Applications Analyst/MS Computer Science

      Nutrition in Medicine Project
      Nutrition Education for Practicing Physicians Initiative
      Department of Nutrition
      800 Eastowne Dr, Suite 100
      Chapel Hill, NC 27514
      919-408-3320 ext 30