link problem

  • hamann.w@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2012
      Hi,

      I am trying to build an AS only application with embedded assets.
      The source comes with its own config, so I essentially use

      mxmlc -output=bin/xyz.swf demos/src/xyz.as -load-config+=config.xml -include-libraries=abc.swc \
      -include-libraries=def.swc -static-link-runtime-shared-libraries

      The main class references the embedded material via

      import embeds.*

      the embeds look like

      package embeds
      { public class assetdata
      [Embed(source = "asstes/Abcd.css", mimeType = "application/octet-stream")]
      public static const Abcd:Class;
      }

      The generated swf does not include ByteArrayAsset and consequently complains about
      Abcd as well.

      Since my own projects have a quite similar structure, I would guess that one of the external
      swc interferes here. Could anybody shed some light on that?

      Greetings
      Wolfgang Hamann