Adobe AIR/FlashBuilder 4.6: Create reminder in Android App

  • sdl1326
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2012
      I am using Flash Builder 4.6 along with Adobe AIR to create an Android App. I am looking to create some sort of reminder/appointment that will display a notification on screen or in the app bar at the specified time. So far I haven't found a way to do this. I thought I might find this functionality in an ANE[Actionscript Native Extension], however I have yet to come across one.

      Is this possible? Thanks, in advance!
    • Kenneth Sutherland
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2012
        check out http://www.jampot.ie/ane/  for some good ANE’s