Re: HTTPService in Proxy with authentication.

  • Wemerson Couto Guimarães
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24 5:36 AM
      Hi guys...

      Anyone know any solution to be able to authenticate on the firewall and access out?

      Em 20 de abril de 2012 09:26, Wemerson Couto Guimarães <wemersonrv@...> escreveu:
      Greetings!

      I use HTTPServices to access our server, but in some clients the internet access is by authenticated proxy. How do I set my HTTPService to access using a specific port and proxy connections to exit?

      The proxy / firewall uses port 3128. All browsers must be configured to use that port and I need  to implement this in flex.

      Another detail: When trying to access out, still have to inform login and password!

      --
      Wemerson Guimarães
      Rio Verde - Go - Brasil

      --