Webcam recording without flash/flex?

  • mulchand12345
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2012
      Hi
      I would like to know, without flash involved, whether any web application can record video / capture images using the webcam. (HTML5/ JavaScript/ any other script)

      Thanks in advance

      Regards,
      MulC
    • claudiu ursica
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2012
        As far as I know JS does not have support of capturing camera. If somebody else knows different I would be happy to be proven wrong. Probably you can do the same with silverlight as with flash.