Issues deploying cairngorm MVC sample application with flexbuilder

  • Tunde Majolagbe
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2011
      Hello  All,

      I am trying to run a sample application written with cairngorm mvc ( 2.2 ) framework.
      After setting up the application, the appl  reported  some bugs when run.
      It only says error exists in the project and no error flags to specify where to locate the bugs
      What exactly do you think can be wrong  ?
      Where can i find the error(s) ?

      Warm Regards

      Tunde Majolagbe

      +2348028320370, 018782170.

      *Exchange a Dollar, we still have ONE each, exchange an idea, we have TWO each.

      *Calm Down!!!  It’s just a mirage, like other worries it will soon fade away.

    • erique_de_la_neutique
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2011
        Wait -- that sounds pretty similar to the problem I posted last night. See my post titled "FB 4.5: Code errors no longer showing up in Problems tab and Package Explorer :("

        Are you running FlashBuilder 4.5 as well?

        Erik

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2011
          Not exactly erique,
          there is neither a red line nor an orange line.

          A pop up just says error in project
          thats all
          [strange, isnt it]