Re: [flexcoders] Flex stress Testing

  • as sass
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2010
      I'm really grateful to your answers, thanks  Mr. Tuli.

      From: Peeyush Tuli <peeyush81@gmail. com>
      To: flexcoders@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Friday, February 26, 2010, 3:30 AM

      it seems like you want to test your system for concurrent sessions/users. I am not sure how does that relate to flex which is a client technology. Do you intend to stress test your back end/server infrastructure like webservices, LCDS/Blazeds infrastructure?

      On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 3:36 PM, as sass <apar247@yahoo. com> wrote:

      Hi, everybody,, i want to learn how to flex user-stress testing. For example, i want to test how my system shows feedback after 10000 users enter the system. How can i trace the request and response?Which tool can accept my needs?

      Thank you...

    • Mete Atamel
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2010
        LCDS 3.0 comes with a Java based load-testing-tool that can be used to stress LCDS/BlazeDS servers.

        -Mete