Re: [flexcoders] Any Developers on a Mac?

  • Paul Andrews
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 1, 2009

      It just goes to show you can't generalise about these things. We have an inspiron 8200 still going strong and my son was skeptical that the ipod classic that we bought our daughter would last long since his friends had had experiences. Her ipod is going strong, his MP3player is pretty useless now and he's going to buy the ipod classic he warned us about..
      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 2, 2009

        Arghh.. I should have never said anything - daughter drops ipod and it's now rather unhappy - three weeks out of warranty...  :-(