Re: [flexcoders] help me, please, to make things clear

  • b.devis@witboy.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005
      Hi Matt,
      i have made your correct but flex throws always this worning

      flex correct:
      <mx:Binding source="{PfVO(vopf[0].stagione.cdc_stag)==undefined
      ?'':PfVO(vopf[0].stagione.cdc_stag)}" destination="cdc_art.text" />

      warning
      "Changes to unknown property, stagione, will not be detected" ?????? but
      code work well!

      There si non method with the name editField
      vopf.editField(0, “de50pf”, "CIAO")

      Can you help me please
      Devis

    • Matt Chotin
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005
        You're casting the wrong thing here, you need to move the casting
        parentheses after vopf[0].

        <mx:Binding source="{PfVO(vopf[0]).stagione.cdc_stag==undefined
        ?'':PfVO(vopf[0]).stagione.cdc_stag}" destination="cdc_art.text" />

        Where you declare vopf make sure it's now an Array

        var vopf : Array;

        Based on the Java you sent I think that vopf will be an array, therefore it
        will automatically have an editField. Vopf[0] will be your instance of a
        PfVO

        Matt Chotin ha scritto:

        > 1) I think test.mxml looks OK.
        >
        > 2) The problem is that you are returning an array of PfVO but
        > referring to vopf as an individual PfVO. Do this instead:
        >
        > function onResult(result) {
        >
        > vopf = result;
        >
        > }
        >
        > {PfVO(vopf[0]).stagione.cdc_stag ...}
        >
        > So anywhere you had vopf[0] I think you really need PfVO(vopf[0]).whatever
        >
        > Method Lista may not be found because maybe the vo you are passing is
        > not of the right type? Make sure vo is really an individual PfVO.
        >
        > 3) You can use editField on an array of the returned objects because
        > all Arrays have the DataProvider mixed in.
        >
        > vopf.editField(0, "stagione", xxxx)
        >
        > Hope this helps,
        >
        > Matt

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • devis
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005
          Thak's for your help, now code work without "warning".
          Devs