Datagrid enter key on the last row

  • shrike6_7
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2008
      Hi,
      with an editable datagrid, if you edit a cell value in the last row
      and you press Enter Key, flex don't commit change and the cell don't
      exit from editable state.

      Any suggestion? Thanks
    • Alex Harui
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2008

        I just tired it.  It committed the change and then went back to editable which is how it is designed.  You can set editedItemPosition=null if you don’t want the editor.

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2008
          Thanks, editedItemPosition=null works :)

          --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Harui" <aharui@...> wrote:

          > I just tired it. It committed the change and then went back to editable
          > which is how it is designed. You can set editedItemPosition=null if you
          > don't want the editor.

        • mr_j_harris
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 25, 2008
            --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "shrike6_7" <martin.silenus@...> wrote:

            > Hi,
            > with an editable datagrid, if you edit a cell value in the last row
            > and you press Enter Key, flex don't commit change and the cell don't
            > exit from editable state.
            >
            > Any suggestion? Thanks

            Try the tab key perhaps.

            Or WPF maybe.