165802Re: [flexcoders] Android/mobile question

  • Jake Churchill
    Nov 7, 2013
      Definitely not right.  You just gotta keep in mind that that there are LOTS of sizes for android devices so your sizes should be percent based.

      CSS will work fine.  I'm not sure what you're talking about with tables, assuming a flex grid or html table?

      With HTML, most everything uses CSS, with Flex, I use percentage based sizing for most items.

      -Jake

      On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 2:18 PM, Davidson, Jerry <jerry.davidson@...> wrote:

      If you build an application for the phone, do you have to use tables to position things or can you use CSS or is there a third method?  I ask because I’m in a VB.Net class and the teacher said only tables will work and that doesn’t sound right to me.

      TIA

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic